Microsoft's "I'm a PC" Ads Partly Produced on Macs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaragon13

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Mac's are like whores.They may look pretty and exciting,but the PC is your wife,who you can actually live with through the rest of your life.

dcoaster

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2007
This is old news... By the way, MS did not produce these ads, the ad company has that job... and they happen to use Macs (as surprising as that is).

slyck

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2007
apple fanboys have it so simple. Just buy anything with an "i" before the name. No thinking required.

I think they need some iCereal and iOrangeJuice to make breakfast shopping easier too.

G

Really.. Who gives a shit or not, PCs pwn in just about every way. This next part is for the writer who writes these damn things. What gives you the right to be a bias and come to your own conclusion on something that no one gives a flying fuck about? All of the smart people (95% of the planet) knows that Macs suck ass. Notice how Microsoft's adds dont say SHIT about Apple? and how all of Apple's shit has PC/Apple? Saying NOTHING about a competitor is what advertising is about. Apple is just being rude and acting like 5yr old kids (what their company is made up of [either that or chimps from India]) PLUS APPLE DOESNT USE OSX ON THEIR CORPORATE COMPUTERS, THEY RUN LINUX REDHAT!

mdillenbeck

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
This article sounds like its trying to add a lot of meaning and thought behind something that probably wasn't even considered - just like when people read way too much into Obama's using of that common slang term "lipstick on a pig".

Remember, computers - PC and Macs - are just tools we use to get some job done. Which one we use is irrelevant as long as its a computer with the right software for the job.

seboj

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
[citation][nom]dcoaster[/nom]This is old news... By the way, MS did not produce these ads, the ad company has that job... and they happen to use Macs (as surprising as that is).[/citation]

QFT.

aevm

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
I'm surprised that Microsoft came up with a slogan like "Life Without Walls". If you don't have walls, why would you buy windows?

dcoaster

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2007
[citation][nom]aevm[/nom]I'm surprised that Microsoft came up with a slogan like "Life Without Walls". If you don't have walls, why would you buy windows?[/citation]

A window wall? lol.

amonymous

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
[citation][nom]chaohsiangchen[/nom]Do mac users have to be so assive? Then how many macs are connected through servers running Windows Server 2008?[/citation]
And furthermore how many Macs are running Microsoft Word?
It doesn't even matter if someone in the long process of making an ad used a mac. It really doesn't.

physx7

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
[citation] THEY RUN LINUX REDHAT![/citation]

I like Linux, I just used it for the first time today in school.... I used centOS 5....

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
[citation][nom]aevm[/nom]I'm surprised that Microsoft came up with a slogan like "Life Without Walls". If you don't have walls, why would you buy windows?[/citation]

To answer that, you have to ask yourself this question: What makes the ultimate window? No wall :)

cruiseoveride

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2006
[citation][nom]jaragon13[/nom]Mac's are like whores.They may look pretty and exciting,but the PC is your wife,who you can actually live with through the rest of your life.[/citation]
haha, thats the best way to put it!

Status
Not open for further replies.