Microwave Shows YouTube Videos, Accesses Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanjo

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
Pretty stupid. Chances are, you're already holding a tablet or using a PC before heating up something. I'd rather clean up or pee or something than wait for the microwave to DING~!

tanjo

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]As I already said... soon we're gonna have malware on all household devices xDD Imagine your microwave running one of those notorious viruses that ask for cash to unlock the OS?[/citation]

For that microwave, I say a power sucking virus that turns that microwave by itself at full power during sleep time. In 8 hours, 5-15KW a day from the microwave alone :D
Probably the microwave will get destroyed first, so I'll call it Microwave Boom virus. New way to terrorize people :p

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Really crazy, although they could improvise it and have a pizza ordered an directly tele-ported to the Microwave:)
That I'd love to see hacked for free pizzas...

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
As if our society is not already ADD enough.

I suppose the lazy ass that is cooking their dinner in the microwave might appreciate it.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
[citation][nom]tanjo[/nom]For that microwave, I say a power sucking virus that turns that microwave by itself at full power during sleep time. In 8 hours, 5-15KW a day from the microwave alone Probably the microwave will get destroyed first, so I'll call it Microwave Boom virus. New way to terrorize people[/citation]
[citation][nom]amk-aka-Phantom[/nom]As I already said... soon we're gonna have malware on all household devices xDD Imagine your microwave running one of those notorious viruses that ask for cash to unlock the OS?[/citation]
haha microwave viruses...would be fun...imagine, you heat up something to eat and it melts it for you...

livebriand

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
Personally I stand a few feet from the microwave while it's running to avoid the radiation. Granted, I'm probably being paranoid, but still... and this is a kinda stupid idea. Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.