Mission Impossible: $300-$400 gaming laptop

Slayerr555

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
Soooo... the title says it. I am looking for a laptop to play League of Legends and Minecraft. Those are my two top played games. I do not need them to run at any more than minimum settings but wouldn't mind medium settings. I would prefer to have windows 7 64bit, quad CPU, GPU with dedicated RAM, 500GB+ HDD, and a 15.6"+ screen. Send me the links!

Slayerr555

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
No need to be a smartass. I don't expect it to be spectacular. Also said I would *prefer* those things. If you find something you think would fit my needs (playing minecraft and league of legends) then that's all I'm looking for. Right now I'm playing on a 6y.o. dell inspiron slim desktop. I just need something mobile that I can play these games on.

I get that is what you prefered but the gap between what you asked for and what your budget allows for is comical.

I woud suggest to save some more money to get the laptop you want instead of the laptop that will never perform at the level you need.

Are you wanting new new, or would referbished or used be ok, as that might allow you to get at least a little closer to your desired performance for your budget.

Slayerr555

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
I would be completely okay with used or refurb. That's more what I was going for actually. Because I'm completely aware I'm not gonna get a brand new laptop for that price.

Also it isn't about saving the money. I have plenty of money I *could* technically spend on it. But this is what I am willing to spend on it.