Solved! Mobile hotspot issues

Feb 26, 2020
I have 2 smart phones 1 of which has service n the other does not. When I turn my mobile hotspot to allow the device to connect it's connecting but says no internet connection. What could be the cause of this n how can I fix the issue? Plz help thanks in advance

Solution
Are you sure that your carrier/service provider actually allows for using the phone as a hotspot? Just because the phone has the ability to do it doesn't mean your plan or carrier/service provider allows for it on your account.

You can try connecting a different device that way to see if it works connecting to that phone as a hotspot. If no other devices will connect to that hotspot then I would contact your carrier/service provider.
Are you sure that your carrier/service provider actually allows for using the phone as a hotspot? Just because the phone has the ability to do it doesn't mean your plan or carrier/service provider allows for it on your account.

You can try connecting a different device that way to see if it works connecting to that phone as a hotspot. If no other devices will connect to that hotspot then I would contact your carrier/service provider.

Solution