Mobile Phone survey by University student

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
According to your user history you've only done two things - make this thread, and reply to this thread. Continuous re-posting more applies to the likes of serial spammers and trolls.

You are neither of these things, so you have no need to apologize. We're more than happy to help, seeing as your survey applies to mobile technology. I am going to change the title of your thread for you, to help attract more reader/interviewers. If you object at all feel free to change it back by clicking on the edit button on the bottom right of your first post in this thread.

Bob57

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
And how is our doing your work going to help you learn? If you want a good grade, study and ask your instructor for help. Having us do the work just proves that you know how to cheat.

rhapdog

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
@rgd1101 and Bob57:
It's a survey. When a person takes a survey, they ask other people questions. That's what a survey is. It's like taking a poll about a certain subject matter, then using statistics to calculate what the population thinks about that subject matter. The opening poster needs people to participate in such a polling.

Why all the grief?

The survey is geared towards people in the British Isles, though, it seems. Survey taken, though I don't live there.

rgd1101

Don't

why didn't he/she said so, I sound as if the survey is for him/her to fill out.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
How the hell do you pronounce your schools name?

Also, this part made me laugh..

ojijd3.jpg

And yes, I'm on the forum at 3:12am.

snny99

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014
Hi again.

Thanks to all of you who have already completed my survey.

I would kindly like to ask those of you who haven’t to help me and my research team by taking a few minutes to complete the survey at the following link:

http://abergeography.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3RbJ8tkG1fwkngV

Naturally, we assure you that all responses remain strictly ANONYMOUS and that no personally identifiable information will be associated with your responses.

Thank you very, very much for your help and sorry for the continuous reposting!

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
According to your user history you've only done two things - make this thread, and reply to this thread. Continuous re-posting more applies to the likes of serial spammers and trolls.

You are neither of these things, so you have no need to apologize. We're more than happy to help, seeing as your survey applies to mobile technology. I am going to change the title of your thread for you, to help attract more reader/interviewers. If you object at all feel free to change it back by clicking on the edit button on the bottom right of your first post in this thread.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.