Modern Warfare 2 'Mapathy' DLC Hits March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
a clever ad.

very annoyed this doesn't come to pc at the same time as the xbox though, once again IW forget their real fans.

tbh though, i don't see myself going back to MW2 now that BC2 is out, so maybe IW have successfully alienated their fans.

flea420

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
I'm listing my copy on craigslist right now. Dont play it much anymore, and I think it's BS that their going to screw all the fans that dont have a 360 over for a month. They wont be getting my $10.

the last resort

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2008
screw new maps. How about they try releasing a patch that makes guns more evenly matched and realistic (assault rifles more accurate than SNIPER RIFLES? BFS.) and also add a kick button for cheaters, which will them lock their account.

ozchoz

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2010
Its not a case of the PC being pushed aside "again". IW pushed the PC off a cliff and simply left it at the bottom of the mountain of "Things to care about".

However its been stated before and reported on that xBOx 360 gets this first because Microsoft made a deal that Sony couldn't/didn't.

DM0407

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2007
So they gave us a limited number of sh*tty maps for $60 and then tell us that we need to cure the issue they created w more crappy maps?

The best cure to a heroin withdrawal is more heroin technically I guess.

Snuffles

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
No need for Activision to release this DLC bit, sort of pointless when i just rubber band around the screen anyways.

BC2 has dealt with many such itches.

G

a kick button? so everyone can be more gutless? NO thank you!
don't you think the lot of you who quit the game from sucking a big one, sending everyone into search for a new host just to have the game lobby close like it does 60% of the time is not bad enough? puhleease...

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
i have both mw2 and bc2, and i still play mw2....when i cant connect to the bc2 servers :)
seriously, both have pros and cons, but mw2 being almost twice as expensive, i would be hard pressed if bc2 were released before mw2. bc2 much cheaper and with larger maps, and still have you do something even if your ping sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.