Modern Warfare 2 PSA Pulled Over F.A.G.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted politiks

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2008
Who F'ing cares if its abbreviated F.A.G.S. if you dont like it, dont play it. im sick of people complaining about something that doesnt even matter. such as the athiests who want the "in god we trust" taken off the 1 dollar bill. im athiest, I DONT CARE! its not hurting nebody. america needs to grow up.

P.S. sorry about the poor grammer and such, a little gone. :)

G

If you are a dearest comrade, and you are offended, then don't watch the video.

XZaapryca

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
Let's get this straight. Only jokes about whites and fatties (or both) are acceptable.

Ever get the impression that the world is now full of people who are only "offended" because it's possible to be so (possibly profiting)? It's not that they really care, but they can act like total a-holes and get away with it because they're "offended".

Fat White Guy

maigo

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]XZaapryca[/nom]Let's get this straight. Only jokes about whites and fatties (or both) are acceptable.[/citation]

Um, that's always been the case. Only minorities get to make jokes

G

So when do we start burning all the books where if you read down a column of text it contains an offensive word!

Can U Not Take Stuff like this so dam seriously, dam bunch of overly sensitized pussys!

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
Damn it I got offended by the mother freakers being offended so put back up the video!

Seriously I don't need some bitches who sit in an office to find shit to whine about all day long tell these guys what to make/not make.

I found this ad awsome and didn't even think about "dearest comrade" at first. I wish this companies would grow a pair and stand up to these bitches. Who gives a fuck what THEY think WE'RE the ones buying YOUR games anyways.

This ad in no way made me think of fags.. It simply made me think.. Damn I hate random frags.. Then again maybe thats cause I actually play games instead of thinking what next to protest/whine about.

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
Had I not read this article...I never would have made that connection. I don't think it's that big of a deal. It was a good commercial anyway. Had they shown it in the actual ad and made a point out of it, then it would have been noteworthy, or if they had said it's for fags, then it would have been worth complaining about, but seriously?

truehighroller

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2006
[citation][nom]Hellbound[/nom]political correctness is gay....[/citation]

But then it would have to be soemthing like Gernade Avoiding Yankees, or something along those lines and that just wouldn't be as funny really.

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
Give me a break. If this were aimed at another group, say Christians, then I.W. would have gotten praise. People need to quit being dick suckers and laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.