Moov Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dooley

Estimable
Feb 4, 2015
If you are doing an mma workout that incorporates kicks and punches, can you use one on your wrist and one on your ankle?

If they release an app to track that is

Moov

Estimable
May 25, 2015
We have since added several apps, for both Android and iOS, and new functionality!

Our App Suite now includes:
-Moov Run & Walk (iOS & Android)
-Moov 7 Minute+ {iOS & Android)
-Moov Cycling (iOS & Android)
-Moov Swim (iOS & Android)
-Moov Cardio Boxing (iOS)

We have also updated Moov Run & Walk with a new look, and many new features including: workout play/pause, reduced coaching, open training (free run), 7 Day Dashboard, and progress charts to show your rapid improvement with Moov!

Learn more at our website here: http://welcome.moov.cc/

shil2316

Estimable
May 26, 2015
Based on this review and others I bought a Moov and was really pleased exploring its features. Then after being used just a few times (I'd had it less than a week), then ankle strap broke on a run - the plastic clasp that holds it closed had fallen off entirely. I wrote to Moov asking for a replacement. They didn't apologise for the poor quality of the product and they wanted me to pay for the replacement strap, plus postage. You might want to reconsider buying unless you're willing to pay £10 every few weeks when the weak ankle band breaks. Here's the email from their customer services: 'Hi We can send you a replacement charger or band for $9.95 each plus shipping fee ($6 domestic or $23 international). Please email us your shipping address and we'll email you a link to make the payment. We look forward to getting you back to Mooving as soon as possible! Cheers, Team MOOV.'

Status
Not open for further replies.