More Evidence of Verizon iPhone Coming January

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgoblue3296

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2010
Why would they release it in December and not next summer for Verizon's LTE network that should start to roll out by then? A brand new iPhone for that occasion would be much more marketable than just and iPhone 4 rehash.

And although less likely, CDMA could also be Sprint, it's not just limited to Verizon.

bentonsl_2010

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
My question is why do people think its the i-Phone and not the i-Pad which does not have the 2012 exclusivity agreement? This would make more since to me.

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
[citation][nom]RADIO_ACTIVE[/nom]I still think its ridiculous that after all of Verizon's/Droid's bashing of the iPhone they are now going to carry it.[/citation]

yeah I would rather them refuse the iPhone on their network. Verizon should stick to the android phones and absolutely bend AT&T and Apple over. I currently on another year of my contract with AT&T and the iPhone 3GS but I will tell you I have no plans to stay with AT&T or any apple phone once my contract is up. I plan to switch to Verizon or Sprint but will avoid any apple phones Verizon carries like the plague.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
Why would people want a Iphone with all the android phones out there? Seriously, Android phones range from low end to top of the line. There is something for everyone.

mattwallace24

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
First, this is the 94th time this year that someone has declared they have the scoop on a Verizon iPhone.

Second, so they want to offer me a CDMA based phone the year Verizon and other carriers roll out LTE??? That makes no sense. Within several months, I'd have a phone that was slower than every new Nokia, Motorola, etc. Maybe they are a genius, as then I'd have to buy a newer iPhone several months later to get LTE.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
Would you like to see the iPhone on Verizon? ... hmm... i would better see it fixt... my iPhone 3G contract runs out in October... i would get me a new one... but... if they don't fix the antenna... i don't now...

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
Somebody has too much time on their hands. Verizon is NOT getting an iPhone. Verizon is NEVER, EVER getting an iPhone. The only types of high end phone Verizon will ever sell will be smartphones and the iPhone isn't very smart. It's unbelievable that there are 6 million+ suckers out there.

jecastej

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
Yes, it is the 94th time a rumor like this comes around, but this time ATT disclosed that some exclusivity contracts will end this year. They did not mention Apple, but anyway one of those contracts is supposed to include the iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.