More/new advice needed

Marlcrona

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Hello,

I wrote a thread some days ago asking advice between Acer Aspire 5750g and ASUS x53tk. Unfortunately the sale they were on is no longer and they fell out of my price range. I'm now looking at these two, and need pretty much the same advice - which one should I choose?

ASUS K53TK vs FUJITSU LIFEBOOK AH531
http://www.dustinhome.se/ProductCompare.aspx?CompareProdID=5010620811,5010636600
(Sorry for it being in Swedish, but it should not be too hard to read the specs.)

Background:
I'm looking for a computer that I can use for both work and home entertainment. So it should be able to handle word processing, photo editing and multitasking as well as playing/streaming HD movies via HDMI and playing some older games.

Marlcrona

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Thank you, I've seen that and thought it was only necessary in other situations such as when the poster need som general advice.
But since my choice is between the two laptops above (and only those two), and since they both meet my requirements regarding hardware, price etc. it is basically a qualified comparison about which is the better of the two that I'm in the need of. I could however add that I live in Sweden and that I would like to keep my laptop for as long as possible.