Review Moto G Power (2021) review: The battery life champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

delthor7

Prominent
Jan 21, 2021
I've had the 2020 Moto G Power since launch last year and love it still! It seems to be a better buy over the 2021 version, based on the 1080 display, better processor and lowered price. But great article! 👍

Mar 27, 2021
I've had the 2020 Moto G Power since launch last year and love it still! It seems to be a better buy over the 2021 version, based on the 1080 display, better processor and lowered price. But great article! 👍
Agreed. For a similar price to what I paid for the 2020 version for my wife, the 2021 version provides less RAM, less FLASH, lower screen resolution, and plastic rather than an aluminum frame. Sadly, it is still a good enough deal that I may buy it anyway. :)

Reactions: delthor7
Jul 30, 2021
I've had the G Power 2021 for a while now and I love it. I've had 8 Motorola phones in my lifetime and the only one that I really despised was the Motorola i776... that thing was the biggest pile of junk that I ever owned. Kind of showing my age a bit eh? Haha. My only real gripe with the G Power is the fingerprint sensor being too sensitive. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Nov 28, 2021
im gonna be bad one here.. i brought this phone in aug. it sucks big.. takes forever for it to charge and battery dies quick.. .. powerbank breaks on it..i had lg stylio 5 i like that better

Status
Not open for further replies.