Motorola Atrix Now Launching Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett1042002

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
Pre-ordered today! Upgrading from my iSlow 3G. I'm over the horrible performance since the iOS 4.0 debacle. Can't wait for this to arrive!

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
This is awesome news, and I am glad its comming out earlier, but all I can say is boo! to AT&T and Motorola. Why do these exclusivity deals exist? All they do is limit the user base, no one ever liked that only AT&T had the i-Phone, and Android exploded because of these types of deals. Now lets flip this and compare androids to pc's. Would you pay comcast $499 up front and sign a contract saying you will buy their internet for $100/month for the next 2 years for the ability to purchase a $500 Dell?

jabberwolf

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Nice Gimmick but... seriously...
If I get back to my latop.. its not to dick around with my phone OS.
I want my crap that I did on myphone.. to be online.. and also synch at home with my computer.
WP7 wins... and Moto... though cute... the end result - useless gimmick

thisisaname

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2009
Considering the laptop dock is little more than a battery, keyboard and a screen (which did not seem to be a touch screen) the price as I feared is rather high.

bpdski

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2007
Are you kidding me, $500 for a screen and keyboard? I think the docking station for your phone is an incredible idea and will eventually replace netbooks, but only if it's affordable. I can buy a full featured high end netbook for $500, no way I'd pay that much just for a docking station.

Fusion777

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Awesome gear, unrealistic price point. Not too horrible, but just a bit too high. Tethering pricing is improved, but still irritating also.

G

till now unlocked phone is not available in US.
anyone have any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.