Motorola Brings RAZR Back With Android and KEVLAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmike_49

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
the original Razr sold so well because it was the perfect size and form factor. This is just a rip of the name - may be a very good phone, but it's not a Razr

G

Looks nice, too bad its on Verizon and I chose not to have my every movement tracked, packaged and sold.

cappinhoff

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2010
[citation][nom]Yeah But[/nom]Looks nice, too bad its on Verizon and I chose not to have my every movement tracked, packaged and sold.[/citation]

LoL every phone provider does this. So basically you want a rotary phone?

shanky887614

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
lol powerfull battery

the original psp had a 2100mah battery in it, the slim from 2007 had a 1700mah battery in it

and the battery in it is only 5mm thick (dont measure the casing there is a board and some electronics in the battery

G

Cool Phone. I am sure tonight we will find out when the RAZR will be getting Ice Cream 4.0.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]chumly[/nom]That God it has a good camera to make it easier for Verizon to spy on me.[/citation]
Try a cup and string, it will fit nicely with your tin-foil hat

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]cappinhoff[/nom]LoL every phone provider does this. So basically you want a rotary phone?[/citation]
That wouldn't work either, because they'd know where you are the second you pick up the phone.

G

Now, now, the paranoid guy actually makes some really excellent points about privacy, civil liberties, the ability of the government-corporate-complex to spy on citizens for, I don't know... protesting government corruption by corporations, etc...

The only thing about that statement that really makes him nuts is that he thinks Verizon is the only one that does it.

Aragorn

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
Too bad this phone is on Verizon. I can't accept a carrier with such a crappy coverage area. In all the places I go I get far better reception from AT&T devices (NY Metro area from the City to 60 miles out).

superbeast406

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2011
Wait, so KEVLAR backing and a Gorilla Glass face! This thing could probably stop or signifigantly slow down a bullet! I know Motorala has a reputation for making durable phones but this thing sounds like the tank of smart phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.