Motorola Site Leaks Xoom 2, Dick Tracy Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]jacobdrj[/nom]Watch/phone must be waterproof to at LEAST 10 meters...I still want a watch/phone... I hate caring a separate cell phone...[/citation]

LMAO are you that cheap that you don't buy an actual watch? thats pretty sad man

hmohniii

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
[citation][nom]borisof007[/nom]Let's hope the Xoom 2 can compete with the eepad[/citation]

That's about all it'll probably compete with, is the eepad. Don't know if anything will be able to compete with the iPad until the Google App Market matures... but then again don't know if that will ever happen considering people who own a tablet that runs a "free and open source" OS think they should also get free Apps.

datawrecker

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
[citation][nom]loomis86[/nom]why would anyone wear a watch nowdays? your cell phone has a clock AND a calendar.[/citation]

Why own a phone when your watch can do it all?

phate

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
[citation][nom]datawrecker[/nom]Why own a phone when your watch can do it all?[/citation]
[citation][nom]loomis86[/nom]why would anyone wear a watch nowdays? your cell phone has a clock AND a calendar.[/citation]

Wow, I realize this is toms, but watches won't be replaced anytime soon. They are quick and easy to use, I don't have to pull something out of my pocket or - lol - off a hip holster. And of course this phone/watch thing is about as stylish as a horse's arse.

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
waterproof to at least 10 meters?? you seriously think your going to be placing any calls ~33' under water? Even if you can get a solid signal...would probably be a riveting call!

Status
Not open for further replies.