Motorola's iPhone Killer Specs Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
sounds awesome, can't wait to see reviews and with the OS so easy to customize, as opposed to iPhone, this could be the phone that I might be migrating to (if it comes in GSM flavor) from my self-built/customized v3

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Sound great and has better spec than iPhone but still, it is not an iPhone. People will ask you if it is an iPhone. iPhone owners will tell you about a great app on the iPhone store and so on.

Steven Bancroft

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2008
Another "iphone killer". What number of "killers" have there been? None have materialized into anything that the market has adopted into anything of the sort. G1, Pre, Nokia phones... Although Droid does look more promising that any of those... on paper.

awaken688

Distinguished
May 10, 2009
Companies don't even need an iPhone "killer". All that they need is something pretty much like the iPhone except that it isn't tied to ATT. The Pre and HTC phones have pretty good capabilities, but none have reached iPhone levels. Maybe this will be the phone. Who knows. If a high quality phone hits Verizon, I think plenty of people will jump on it. Probably plenty of people will sell their iPhones and leave ATT as well. We'll see... Verizon just needs a strong phone in this category since they really don't have much.

G

Where are the specs that matter for the performance of the device? Amount of RAM, processor type and speed, GPU type and speed? All the specs so far (OS, camera, screen size) are just bells and whistles. Where are the specs for what's under hood?

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]samely[/nom]Calling anything "iPhone killer" is stupid.[/citation]

Especially if it shares batteries with an iPod - it'll just explode and kill itself.

iPod: the true iPhone killer

mirkos

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
899$? Is this price true? It is not an iPhone killer! It 's a budget kill! Jesus!! I can buy a laptop that plays Crysis at this price!

Great specs but...

liquidblue

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
I've been using the G1 since it came out. I've always used motorola products prior to the G1 so I'm quite excited for this to come out. Love the android OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.