Solved! Mouse doesn't work when headphones are plugged in. Headphones don't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
I have already tried updating all of the relevant drivers. I've tried restarting my laptop and switching USBs. Nothing has been working. My headphones have stopped working at this same time. I've never had this problem before. Is there anything obvious I can do? All of the other forums I've checked say to update your drivers, which is already something I've tried. My headphones are wireless, but require you to plug this other thing into a USB. I have an ASUS computer and use Windows 10. Thanks in advance

Solution
Test these headphones on another system see if they work OK there. You did not really give a lot of info about the setup like exactly what model headphones and laptop you have. If these are some cheaper headphones it is not very odd that they don't work.
Test these headphones on another system see if they work OK there. You did not really give a lot of info about the setup like exactly what model headphones and laptop you have. If these are some cheaper headphones it is not very odd that they don't work.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.