Mouse Lagging Until TV's "Game Mode" is Enabled !!

salam2009

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2011
Hey guys,
Since I bought Samsung UN46C8000 HDTV back to 2011 to use it basically as a PC monitor, the mouse was lagging! So I enabled "Game Mode" in TV options and the problem was solved but I got another issues where 'Picture Mode' is locked into "Standard" and some of the amazing techniques were disabled like "Auto Motion Plus" as well as the inability to get the best contrast for close distance PC users!

I tried everything since and I couldn't figure out how to get the best of both worlds!
The TV is connected via HDMI and the contrast was set to 50% to make it comfortable for my eyes and you can imagine how dark some scenes can be with this level!
My mouse speed is 2000 dpi and I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with refresh rate of 60hz.

Now, is it possible to get rid of mouse lagging without enabling "Game Mode" while using HDMI cable??
Your help is absolutely appreciated!
Thank you so much!

Cheers,
Salaam

jojo9092

Estimable
Jan 8, 2015
TVs are made for more of a viewing experience, not real time interaction. Pretty much game mode disables all processing to make gaming possible for games like call of duty were reaction time is important. Sorry man, the TV is not made for gaming.