Move over, Keychron — here’s why the Gamakay LK75 just became my favorite keyboard

Jul 15, 2024
Okay so first I am all about keeps but you say this is better than the V1. First Keychron has way better legends, and supports QMK/VIA. This keyboard has trash legends and does not support VIA. It does have 2.4GHz support though which is great. I would also like to hear how this thing sounds.

Jul 15, 2024
Okay so first I am all about keeps but you say this is better than the V1. First Keychron has way better legends, and supports QMK/VIA. This keyboard has trash legends and does not support VIA. It does have 2.4GHz support though which is great. I would also like to hear how this thing sounds.
Suppose I don't remap my keyboards very often - is that the main draw of QMK/VIA? I've been looking at the Keychron and this alternative caught my eye too!

Jul 19, 2024
Suppose I don't remap my keyboards very often - is that the main draw of QMK/VIA? I've been looking at the Keychron and this alternative caught my eye too
Remapping keys is only the most basic functionality of QMK. I use the tap dance functions all the time as well as key layers, autocorrect, auto shift and macros. I won't even consider a keyboard without it.