Moving SIM Cards to Another Phone

Alexdiaz

Estimable
Jun 22, 2014
So my iPhone 5c just broke and I just simply do not use my phone as much anymore so I decided to go with the Moto E 2nd Gen since it's only $149. I have a nano sim and the Moto uses a micro and I know that I will need to buy a nano to micro converter but after that, do I just put the micro SIM in the Moto and then it's all good?

Solution
you could probably just get your provider / carrier to give you a replacement sim card for the new phone. and yeah, it should be "all good" but all you're really going to gain is access to that phone number. the rest of your contacts and emails and whatnot you still have to import manually (unless you can find a way of exporting from iPhone and importing into Android)

giantbucket

Honorable
Nov 17, 2013
you could probably just get your provider / carrier to give you a replacement sim card for the new phone. and yeah, it should be "all good" but all you're really going to gain is access to that phone number. the rest of your contacts and emails and whatnot you still have to import manually (unless you can find a way of exporting from iPhone and importing into Android)

Solution