Mozilla Chief Says Relationship with Google is Complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claimintru

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Has been for awhile, but I never thought about that being a bit at odds with Google's marketing...or lack thereof of Chrome (Which no one uses)

G

google improves chrome in a much faster pace than the other competitors i think. many problems with chrome when google first released the beta version, have been fixed.

i was one of the stubborn firefox fans, don't give a sh*t at microsoft.

chrome is much faster. and displays web page more correctly (firefox doesn't sometimes). though still doesn't support Java, for now.

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
I really like chrome actually, I can't wait to get it on a smartphone. This is why google made it and with Android they'll dominate the smartphone market in a few years. At least it seems this is their strategy, everything is going more mobile these days.

Wonder why in this long article nobody mentioned that...

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]zodiacfml[/nom]many don't like chrome. it's not much of a competition for firefox. i use chrome.[/citation]
Compared to IE it's great. But it just can't be beat firefox. I'd use chrome, but I'd rather lose 100ms of speed for all my addons.

kelfen

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2008
I am anti firefox; just because of the whole downloading files piece of trash where it always wants a freakin think of it an addon and I have to go back to internet explorer to DL that file and press run!

Dekasav

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
I like downloading on FF way better than on IE. One small window holds all your downloads, unlike that 1 box per DL on IE. And you can have it store shortcuts to all your old downloads in that box (if you never clear it.)

G

i support firefox because its open source and its available for GNU/Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.