mpow m5 bluetooth headset beeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

I don't know what it means but I know how to stop it. While it's on, connect the headset to the charger as if you were charging it, but keep one side in your ear. Once connected to the charger, hold down the power button. It'll beep a few times and then stop. Disconnect from the charger. You can then turn the headset back on. This "procedure" clears the headset's memory, I think. You'll need to re-pair it with whatever device you want to use it with.

This happens to me when I'm connected with my home stereo but turn off the stereo before turning off the Mpow. I don't remember how I stumbled onto the solution, but I've smashed other...

R4DIO4CT1VE

Estimable
Feb 1, 2016
Have you read the manual? should have a description of what all beeps mean.

Could also be a sign of a faulty part, so if the manual doesn't explain what the beep means you should look into a warranty claim

Sep 10, 2018

I don't know what it means but I know how to stop it. While it's on, connect the headset to the charger as if you were charging it, but keep one side in your ear. Once connected to the charger, hold down the power button. It'll beep a few times and then stop. Disconnect from the charger. You can then turn the headset back on. This "procedure" clears the headset's memory, I think. You'll need to re-pair it with whatever device you want to use it with.

This happens to me when I'm connected with my home stereo but turn off the stereo before turning off the Mpow. I don't remember how I stumbled onto the solution, but I've smashed other headsets when they wouldn't stop beeping. It's stupid and annoying and it seems calculated to make people like me smash the headset so we have to buy another.

Reactions: MysKimba
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS