Solved! Mrocrosoft Probook 6565b -- Noisy and HOT

Dec 18, 2018
i have a microsot probook 65656b and the thing sounds like its gonna explode near the fan area. it gets relatively hot sometimes, it began running slow now and kinda lagging and freezing at times. the noise just started but has prgressively gotten louder and im beginning to worry cause theres a viberation on the bottom from i guess the fan. this is my only internet connectable device i own atm. HELP!!!!!

Solution
Try running temperature monitoring software to see what is getting hot exactly. You also need to open it up and clean it out. Dust, debris, etc., can totally clog up fans, vents and cause other components to overheat. Do not keep just running it like that as you will fry something.

If you don't feel comfortable opening it yourself, try a local tech. However, if it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer.
Try running temperature monitoring software to see what is getting hot exactly. You also need to open it up and clean it out. Dust, debris, etc., can totally clog up fans, vents and cause other components to overheat. Do not keep just running it like that as you will fry something.

If you don't feel comfortable opening it yourself, try a local tech. However, if it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer.

Solution