MS Office 2007 Reinstallation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I bought and downloaded a retail version of MS Office Home and Student for $89.99 along with a Korean language addition for $24.99 back in December. The OS I installed both into was XP. However, if I were to upgrade to Windows 7 Pro 64bit, then could I legally use the product key I got and use it, along with the Korean language pack?

Ubrales

Distinguished
Just to be sure, uninstall Office from the 'XP computer', then install the Win7 OS, and then re-install MS Office. I have done this per Microsoft's advice and did not run into any issues. This way you don't need to call Microsoft to activate the install.

I currently have MS Office Home and Student (3-user) and plan to purchase Office 2010 during the Thanksgiving sale, and at that time I will transfer the older Office 2007 to older desktops in our household.

Ubrales

Distinguished
Just to be sure, uninstall Office from the 'XP computer', then install the Win7 OS, and then re-install MS Office. I have done this per Microsoft's advice and did not run into any issues. This way you don't need to call Microsoft to activate the install.

I currently have MS Office Home and Student (3-user) and plan to purchase Office 2010 during the Thanksgiving sale, and at that time I will transfer the older Office 2007 to older desktops in our household.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MBA380 Apps General Discussion 3
L Apps General Discussion 2
P Apps General Discussion 5
M Apps General Discussion 2
N Apps General Discussion 3
D Apps General Discussion 6
K Apps General Discussion 6
F Apps General Discussion 4
F Apps General Discussion 1