MSI GE60 2PL-420XES very slow!! Need help fast! VERY IMPORTANT

RebellXtrem

Estimable
Sep 27, 2014
Hi all,

i bought the MSI GE60 2PL-420XES last year. It has a Intel Core-i5 4210H @ 3.50 GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M with 2 GB of memory DDR3 (Maxwell), 4 GB of memory RAM @ 1600 MHz (1x 4GB) and 500 GB (HDD @ 5400 RPM).

I installed a few games, like LOL, CSGo, San andreas. It goes very slow and sometimes I have to close it because the screen frezees. Google Chrome also needs 30 seconds to open and Skype overall, one minute. I need help because in one week I start school and I don't know what to do. My question is: Maybe the PC need 4GB more of memory RAM and a SSD. Or maybe I sell it and I buy and ASUS or something else?

Please help me and say what's the best option, or simply what would you do?

Thank you very much!

Solution
Hi,

First try to do a complete virus/malware scan in your PC because they can slow your PC down to a point where it will bug down real bad. Next is to set the PC into Best Performance.
- Click Start then right click on Computer and select Properties.
- Select Advance System Settings located on the left pane
- Now click on Settings under Performance then select Adjust for best performance.
- Click Apply and OK then test your PC again

Your memory is enough that it shouldn't cause your laptop to slow down real bad.
Hi,

First try to do a complete virus/malware scan in your PC because they can slow your PC down to a point where it will bug down real bad. Next is to set the PC into Best Performance.
- Click Start then right click on Computer and select Properties.
- Select Advance System Settings located on the left pane
- Now click on Settings under Performance then select Adjust for best performance.
- Click Apply and OK then test your PC again

Your memory is enough that it shouldn't cause your laptop to slow down real bad.

Solution