MSI stuck on apio setup and solution provided does not work!!! Has anyone been successful at resolving this issue?? All of my work is on there and I have deadlines to meet this weekend. I use it for video-editing.....
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP
A. Try just restarting the computer. Sometimes it is all you need.
B. Change the BIOS (aka Aptio Setup Utility) to its default settings and then restart the computer.
C. Try the following and see if it resolves the problem.
1. In the Aptio Setup Utility, select the "boot" menu and then select "Launch CSM" and change it to "enable".
2. Next select the "Security" menu and then select "secure Boot Control" and change to "disable".
3. Now select "Save & Exit" and press "yes".
4. Once you have done this, hold down the "power" button until the laptop turns off completely.
5. Now you want to power it back on and continually press the "F9" button for about ten seconds or until you are taken to the "Windows Recovery Menu".
6. In here select "Advanced Start Up" and then, once the recovery menu appears, select "Advance Options".
7. Choose "System Restore" and select a date prior to when the problem started.
The computer should now go through the restore process and then start normally for you.
D. As a last resort you may have to do a complete reinstall of Windows. If this is the case, you may want to try and access your drive through another computer, to see if you can get any personal data off of it before resetting the system.