ilovechem

Estimable
May 25, 2015
Hi guys i would like your help to choose from these two laptops for they are 50% sale in my country.

First is MSI GP60 20D]
Intel Core i7 - 4700MQ
Nvidia GeForce GT740M 2GB DDR3
15.6" FHD Display
4GB Memory
1TB HDD
6 Cell Battery
Here is the link: http://imgur.com/I30F6dZ

Second is MSI GE40 20L
Intel Core i5 - 4200M
Nvidia GeForce GT750M 2GB GDDR5
14" HD+Display
8GB Memory
1TB HDD
6 Cell Battery
Here is the link: http://imgur.com/PUfE0fL

The Price is the same at around 400$ and I'm really having trouble picking between the two
My primary uses is for gaming and heavy programs like AutoCAD

Your help will be gladly appreciated THANKS!!!

Solution
Sir
1/The First One Got A Very Very Better And Sensable Processor But The i5 4200M isnt Very Good For Heavy Processing Works
2/The Second One Got More Ram ( Memory ) Which Makes The Works Easier But U Can Afford More Memory For First One i Guess ( Up To 8Gb I Think It Can Be Upgraded ) So No Problem For The 1st One
3/Both Of The Graphic Cards Are Weak For gaming And Also U Didnt Mentioned Which Gaming? But Just For Inform U The Seond One get The Better Gpu But Because Of The 2nd Laptops Cpu Weakness So It Cant Give The Better Performance Than The 1st One
So I Suggest U The 1st Laptop
4/The 1st One Got 1080p Resolution Too. Much Better Than Hd+
Best Regards Khd

khashayar2000

Commendable
Jun 24, 2016
Sir
1/The First One Got A Very Very Better And Sensable Processor But The i5 4200M isnt Very Good For Heavy Processing Works
2/The Second One Got More Ram ( Memory ) Which Makes The Works Easier But U Can Afford More Memory For First One i Guess ( Up To 8Gb I Think It Can Be Upgraded ) So No Problem For The 1st One
3/Both Of The Graphic Cards Are Weak For gaming And Also U Didnt Mentioned Which Gaming? But Just For Inform U The Seond One get The Better Gpu But Because Of The 2nd Laptops Cpu Weakness So It Cant Give The Better Performance Than The 1st One
So I Suggest U The 1st Laptop
4/The 1st One Got 1080p Resolution Too. Much Better Than Hd+
Best Regards Khd

Solution