Multi-Layer Display Projects on Water Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.

MxM

Distinguished
May 23, 2005
While cool student project, I can not see it being use widely anywhere. Similar techniques were developed in the past, but never left research. The only unique thing about this is that you can put your hand into this screen and get a water splash. So may be it can be used in water parks.

rpgplayer

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
no thanks taking care of fish tanks/swimming pools are a pita enough. could you imagine the maint. this thing would require??

G

How can a technology site write about technology when the author of these articles does not understand cycles/seconds is denoted as Hz. I mean this is probably one of the most basic fundamentals that kids learn in High School. I understand not everyone is a scientist or a techie, but for a site like this, there has to be a minimum qualification. I would much rather have a link to an article with its title only.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]anonymous2341234807[/nom]How can a technology site write about technology when the author of these articles does not understand cycles/seconds is denoted as Hz. I mean this is probably one of the most basic fundamentals that kids learn in High School. I understand not everyone is a scientist or a techie, but for a site like this, there has to be a minimum qualification. I would much rather have a link to an article with its title only.[/citation]
I didn't get the impression that he didn't know what Hertz was.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
3D Tv's with glasses are a FAD. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING REQUIRING GLASSES, it'll be outdated in a couple years dont throw your money away being the giney pig of new technology. Let the wanna be rich people do that for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.