Murder, She Wrote and House Games Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
I love the show House and all, but... as a game? Murder, She Wrote?

They do realize that the big selling market for games is around age 14-28, males. Pretty much all of which hate Murder, She Wrote, and which only a very very small percentage of those in the upper part of the bracket might be a tiny bit interested in a House game... despite the show being excellent.

All aboard the Fail Train! First stop, Legacy!

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
I smell failure here. I like the overall idea for casual gaming but Murder She Wrote? Besides I have not seen any games like this actually be any good to begin with. The last time I saw a game even remotely like this, that I sat down and played, was the 7th Guest and the 11th Hour. Sorry but back then I did enjoy those games for passing the time.

chripuck

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2008
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]Sign me up to play doctor with Cameron and 13!Murder, She Wrote? It may work if they make it a R-rated mystery...[/citation]

Best part is someone will mod the game's skins... you could probably play doctor with a naked Camerone and 13.

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
LOL, seems like something that would sell, is Olivia Wilde in a game like Sexy Beach 3. Not so sure she's hot enough to help sell a House game tho. Maybe I'm underestimating the pervs....

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
seems like the games industry is taking a cue from the movie biz...

horrid tripe this is... can no one come up with an original idea?

rockabye

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
[citation][nom]chripuck[/nom]Best part is someone will mod the game's skins... you could probably play doctor with a naked Camerone and 13.[/citation] Or a naked Angela Lansbury :|[citation][nom]tenor77[/nom]Where's my Matlock game?[/citation]LOL!!

sublifer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
House? in an adventure/hidden object game? I like the show but what are they going to do, hide a marble up a 7 year old's nose and House has to find out why the kid can breathe? Or diagnose a guy with internal bleeding after a surgery and find the scalpel that was left inside the guy? Hidden object/adventure sounds retarded for a medical type game (not even sure if a game can be well made around a medical environment...) guns in games is one thing but I wouldn't want my kids trying to play doctor at home with a steak knife after playing House... lol

G

They're obviously going to take the Trauma Center idea from wii with House and have him fight alien viruses.

anafgncaap

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2009
I can imagine a mechanism where the House game allows your to pop Vicodin to make your vision clearer and the clues more pronounced. And different endings depending on how much Vicodin you took. There should also be multiple endings to the game depending on how much Vicodin you took throughout the 5 cases. Take too much and you get an ending similar to season 5.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]JasonAkkerman[/nom]The House game would be to easy. Just assume that every patient has Lupus, and treat them for it.[/citation]
you watched yesterday's episode lol

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]JasonAkkerman[/nom]The House game would be to easy. Just assume that every patient has Lupus, and treat them for it.[/citation]

I had a Lupus line in the article and I took it out last minute because I wasn't sure how many House fans we had in the ... house. :p

oldmangamer

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2005
What Legacy (and Nintendo) has understood is that the over-60 generation has money (yes, they won't stea...mmm...pirate games), leisure time and interest. Since Murder is a much beloved series with actual mysteries, I suspect the game will sell quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.