Apr 2, 2014
Hey guys
For music is there any difference in 7.1 and 2.1 surround
I saw the razer kraken pro 7.1 but it has usb so i hav to use it only with pc
Can u suggest a headphone for music and gaming with mic for below 100$

Is there any way i can use razer kraken pro 7.1 woth a phone also

Thnx for help

Solution
Yes your board will support the 7.1 head set you will get the drivers of the particular headset what you buy with the box but you can also download it separately from online kraken pro has mixed reviews about sound quality so if i were you i would go with vengeance 2100.

random stalker

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
first - for music - for the same price - 2.1 is always better. because there is no way in nine hells you could have the same quality for 8 pieces of hardware /7.1/ as you can have for 3 /2.1/.

second - nearly all gaming headphones are pure crap. there are some exceptions and they start with pc360 around $150.

third - stay away from usb headphones - they are utter overpriced crap.

fourth - same goes with 7.1, 5.1 and any other surround crap. unless they have a separate driver per each channel /and they do not, save few exceptions/ you will be getting the same overpriced crap even more overpriced because of the software surround any decent sound card can do for free.

recommended>
cheap clip-on mike for $10
+ pick one>
- creative aurvana live
- alienware ozma5 /from ebay, because they are harder to get/
- grado sr80i /if you like rock/
- sony mdr-xb series /if you like bass/
- ultrasone /for electronica/

Sai Prathik

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014
Hey random stalker , prit87

So does the corsair vengeance 2100 has each driver for each channel and considering everythng shud i buy it or

Shud i go for razer kraken pro(which is 2.1 i think so) which is 75 dollars
And corsair is 88 dollars

Considering all the above which one shud i buy corsair or kraken
I hav a separate sennheiser earphones if i want to hear music from phone

I will buy corsair if the extra 15 dollars is worth the quality of sound and clarity

Plzz help me with this

prit87

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
Yes your board will support the 7.1 head set you will get the drivers of the particular headset what you buy with the box but you can also download it separately from online kraken pro has mixed reviews about sound quality so if i were you i would go with vengeance 2100.

Solution