Solved! Music stops playing

Nov 15, 2018
Moto Z2 force, every time I listen to any type of streaming music service, it stops itself after a few minutes. Has been going on since I got this phone, which was a couple of months ago. sometimes it will sputter a little bit before it stops, and sometimes it just plain old stops. on the rare occasion, it will start itself back up after 3 or 4 minutes if left unattended, but then it immediately goes back off again. Tried to disable chrome as someone suggested above. No dice. it does it a lot less often when I am listening to music that I have stored via Google play, but it will still occasionally do it. Someone help, as this has become Way Beyond frustrating.

Solution
Well it will depend on how you are listening to it. The app you are using will have an effect. Also, the means by which you are accessing it. Data or WiFi. Either one can be problematic in their own way.

If files on the phone are fine and work without interruption, then I would start looking at the above as your problems.
Well it will depend on how you are listening to it. The app you are using will have an effect. Also, the means by which you are accessing it. Data or WiFi. Either one can be problematic in their own way.

If files on the phone are fine and work without interruption, then I would start looking at the above as your problems.

Solution