My 64 GB SD card is unsupported in my HTC phone. I was using it as internal storage but suddenly it shows unsupported SD card

Solution
Installing an app through a computer connection? Hmm, that should not work unless perhaps the device is rooted? If that is the case, I can't assist. A rooted device is a whole other animal.

Now if it isn't rooted and it is doing that (and the app was installed through a download directly to the phone, no computer involved) it is possible you got a bad app, virus, malware, etc. If that is the case, to test it, try starting up the device in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads up fine. It should also then not have a problem with the SD card. You have limited access in that mode, but if it shows as OK in there, then you need to locate and remove the problem, then restart (not reset) the phone.
If you converted it over to be "Internal" storage using the correct instructions, then it shouldn't stop being that unless the card goes bad, or the phone is reset (not restarted, reset).

How was the card made "Internal" storage and what exactly happened that it shows as unsupported?

May 5, 2018
It's San disk SD card.
I think that happened because I was connected my phone with the lab then I removed the USB cable without safely removing
Or as I remember I was installing some app unknown resources.

Installing an app through a computer connection? Hmm, that should not work unless perhaps the device is rooted? If that is the case, I can't assist. A rooted device is a whole other animal.

Now if it isn't rooted and it is doing that (and the app was installed through a download directly to the phone, no computer involved) it is possible you got a bad app, virus, malware, etc. If that is the case, to test it, try starting up the device in "Safe Mode" and see if it loads up fine. It should also then not have a problem with the SD card. You have limited access in that mode, but if it shows as OK in there, then you need to locate and remove the problem, then restart (not reset) the phone.

Solution