my account was disabled by mistake. Because i m following the terms of Facebook. I m facing very difficulty in logging my acco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2018
my account was disabled by mistake. Because i m following the terms of Facebook. I m facing very difficulty in logging my account plz give back my account. I don't have any other email so this was my personal account.
Thanks.
Regards : Karwan Akakhäil

Solution
Howdy. This is outside our power to help you with.

We have no means of affecting your situation with facebook, as we are not affiliated with them. Contact their support on the Facebook website. We cannot help you, only Facebook can. Contact them. FaceBook's support homepage is here.

Also, you may want to scrub your full name from your posts here. While they're not incriminating or anything, it's just bad cyber policy to be putting your name out there.

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012
Howdy. This is outside our power to help you with.

We have no means of affecting your situation with facebook, as we are not affiliated with them. Contact their support on the Facebook website. We cannot help you, only Facebook can. Contact them. FaceBook's support homepage is here.

Also, you may want to scrub your full name from your posts here. While they're not incriminating or anything, it's just bad cyber policy to be putting your name out there.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.