I just doing my work with my laptop, and then I rest a few second then I see my laptop screen show it on a scanning and repairing drive c. I thoughts it will make all my document disappear I take out the battery. After that I put it battery ,then turn on the laptop, the laptop is on and the screen only display a dim screen. Why this laptop acting like this..? I need help. T_T
Well, to answer your question, your laptop is 'acting like this' because you removed the battery while it was performing a major disk repair operation. A more relevant question would be why your laptop decided to perform this disk operation seemingly out of the blue.
A few more questions:
1. How old is your computer?
2. What operating system are you running? (Windows 7 or 10, or something else?)
1. Your laptop is fairly old and (most likely) out of warranty, so there's no help from the manufacturer (unless you pay them).
2. It sounds like your system decided to download and install a major software update. Usually, you have to click 'Install now' in the Settings app, but maybe Windows 10 is configured to install updates without user input (i.e. 'outside active hours').
3. When you say you 'rested for a few seconds' - did you close the lid on the laptop? And for how long were you working on the laptop?
4. Have you tried using the power cable instead of the battery? It would seem the battery doesn't work anymore, or needs to be recharged.
5. I know the screen is dim, but can you see anything at all? Even if it's very dim, see if you can actually open Windows. You can only recover your files from inside Windows or by removing the hard-drive and connect it to another computer.