My Acer laptop with non-removable battery has no sign charging and cannot turn on.

alexanderp39

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
my laptop run on windows 10 and today i was updating it. The update was awfully long and then i noticed the update screen had been displaying "do not turn pc off. Getting ready for update" the whole time and there was a cursor and i could still move it around. Usually during update there's no cursor and after awhile the screen should say "updating 10%" or something like that.
So then i stupidly decided to turn my laptop off even though the screen said not to.

alexanderp39

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015
So then My laptop turned off immidiately after i held the power button for a few seconds. And oddly both of the led lights on my laptop turned off (my lappy has 2 leds. 1 indicates if the charger was plugged in or not. The other indicates if the laptop is turned on or not) i was charing it at the time.
So this means that even though with the charger still plugged in. The laptop wasn't receiving any power. And i could not turn it on.
I tried unplugging the charger and turning it on. I tried holing the power buttons for 30 seconds. I tried googling my problem but nothing worked.
Most posts suggest i sould remove my battery. But the battery cannot be removed.
So what should i do?
Help me please, guys! T.T

alexanderp39

Estimable
Aug 19, 2015

yeah i did that. the guy who fixed my laptop said it had an electric shock. idk how he did it but he said he "reseted" the battery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ryun1975 Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 0
dipudangol Laptop Tech Support 8
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
zy95 Laptop Tech Support 1
Crazy_Grimold Laptop Tech Support 2
Z Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1