My acer predator 15 wont boot up or charge and i dont know what to do. Please help.

Alfred082

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
My acer predator 15 wont charge or boot up. What happened was i put the screen down because my mom is calling me to do something. After i put the screen down i removed the charger from the wall socket. After 5 mins i came back and to my surprise there is no lights in my laptop. (the chraging or standby notif lights) i tried pressing the on button in my laptop and it wont work. I also tried charging it but no response. Its dead. What should i do? And i really hope the problem is the battery only. Thank you for your replies and godbless.

Solution
Keep the laptop plugged in. Hold in the power button for about 10 seconds, release it and see if it turns on after that. If it does not, remove wall power and battery, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds, without the battery in plug in to wall power and see if that works. If it does, plug in battery again and check it.
Keep the laptop plugged in. Hold in the power button for about 10 seconds, release it and see if it turns on after that. If it does not, remove wall power and battery, hold in the power button for about 30 seconds, without the battery in plug in to wall power and see if that works. If it does, plug in battery again and check it.

Solution