My acer v3 olympic edition wont charged

Angga XII

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
I get this laptop 3 years ago. Last night I still charging but now my laptop wont charged even when plugged on, the batteries and the charged is still working
Got any solution?

Solution

You need to add details like that to the original post. The issue is not with charging the battery, it's that the laptop does not turn on.

If the laptop won't power on wall power you should try a different charger first (even if it reads a current), after that you need to have the power jack looked at, may need a new motherboard.

Angga XII

Estimable
Jul 2, 2015
The laptop still wont turn on even after I remove the battery and plug it (I read if the battery is the problem you can just remove it and your laptop still can be turned on) and I know the charger still working cause it still have electrical current at the end

You need to add details like that to the original post. The issue is not with charging the battery, it's that the laptop does not turn on.

If the laptop won't power on wall power you should try a different charger first (even if it reads a current), after that you need to have the power jack looked at, may need a new motherboard.

Solution