Question My amd graphics card is not working properly after windows 10 update

Sep 9, 2021
Hey guys I'm having a problem with my amd graphics card and I really hope someone can help me. So I have a laptop which has 2 craphics card one is amd radeon hd 7400M and Intel HD 3000 and it was working perfectly fine before updating the windows 10 I was setting my games to high performance in amd catalyst control center and they were working fine. But after I updated Windows 10 I entered layers of fear(on high performance) and the menu was fine until I entered the game. It started showing a lot of weird colors I couldn't see what's happening but I was able to move and open doors (I know it because I can hear the doors getting opened) when I restarted my pc and went to see if the problem persists the game screen was just black but I could hear the music and interact with the game. So I thought it was the game that was faulty but when I entered little nightmares 2 which I used to play on this laptop it had the same problem and so every other game. But when I set some games to power saving mode they work but for little nightmares 2 they just show me "dx11 a feature level 11.0 is required" so I can't play it. And it's the same thing for so many games.
Here's what I tried:
-Updating the graphics card driver
-Uninstalling everything that is related to the graphics card and reinstalling it
-tried going back to older version of Windows 10 and going back to Windows 7

When I installed Windows 7 and tried to enter a game after setting it to high performance I got the same black screen but it was flickering and then the system failed and I had to restart the pc.
I would really appreciate if someone helps me. Thanks

Sep 9, 2021
Well I just checked the temperature of the cpu and the gpu and they seem to be working fine. I found that the temperature of the cpu and gpu Is around 40°C to 55°C so maybe its not an overheating problem. If you could suggest any other solution I would really appreciate it

Sep 9, 2021
Where are you downloading the graphic card drivers from? You should be downloading from the laptop manufacturer's web site.

-Wolf sends
Thanks for replying.
Yeah I have downloaded the graphics card drivers from the manufacturer's Web site.
One more thing I noticed after the update that the fan wasn't as noisy as it used to be.
Any help would be appreciated.