My Andriod is acting up

Princess_7

Prominent
May 6, 2017
My Andriod is acting up, it started today when I was going to turn it on and it said it was dead. But it was charging all night. Now that it' charged and i fixed that it's not turning on right! I tried turning it on and it would load but would never actually get on the homepage or lock screen. It would always restart over, and over, and over again no matter what I did. Help please, I have to many valuable digital drawings I never got to post on my social media and I hate it to be gone forever.

Solution
It could be there is something fishy on the device (virus, malware, bad app, etc.) Try starting the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load up fine. If it does, then you need to figure out what is on there that shouldn't be and remove it. Then reboot the tablet (to get out of "Safe Mode") and you should be good.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather...
It could be there is something fishy on the device (virus, malware, bad app, etc.) Try starting the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load up fine. If it does, then you need to figure out what is on there that shouldn't be and remove it. Then reboot the tablet (to get out of "Safe Mode") and you should be good.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution