Question My android can't use mobile data or Wi-Fi

Feb 13, 2019
As the title says, my android can't use mobile data or Wi-Fi.
I placed 2 SIM cards and all of them has no signal. I turned on Wi-Fi but can't detect my home Wi-Fi.
I tried to reboot the phone and it worked, i can now use mobile data and Wi-Fi. I got a notification from all my apps, but only for a second, then the phone turned off itself.
And of course the problem occurs again. I tried to reboot it many times, it won't work. I tried to Hard reset, it won't work too. And now my phone is locked because of the security reason, i have to Log In to MI Account. Of course i can't login because i can't use any network.

Before all of this happened, my phone turned off it self all of a sudden. And to turn it on, i have to hold the power button 30 secs
My phone is Xiaomi Redmi 4A
Thanks.

Sounds like you may either have something on the device that you don't want. Bad app, virus, malware, etc., that is causing you problems, or there is a hardware issue.

If the phone is under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't under warranty, then try a local tech.

Also, the phone locking itself, should still allow you to unlock it as long as you have the right log in information. That has nothing to do with having a data or WiFi connection. We can't help with bypassing any log in information. You would need to try the options I mentioned above.

Feb 13, 2019
Sounds like you may either have something on the device that you don't want. Bad app, virus, malware, etc., that is causing you problems, or there is a hardware issue.

If the phone is under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer. If it isn't under warranty, then try a local tech.

Also, the phone locking itself, should still allow you to unlock it as long as you have the right log in information. That has nothing to do with having a data or WiFi connection. We can't help with bypassing any log in information. You would need to try the options I mentioned above.
Ok so i need to try a local tech.
Well, ofcourse i know my own account information, but there is no way to log in without having mobile data or wifi connection. When i try to log in, It always failed and says "Couldn't verify Mi Account. Can't connect to network."
Thanks for helping though