My Aser Espire won't load properly, goes dark

MarilynAngela

Commendable
Jul 22, 2016
I have an Acer One Cloud Book 11 Model A0-131-C9PM. It will start, flash the Acer Screen, then goes the screen goes dark, then back to the Acer screen again. I can't stop the cycle or log in to my laptop. Can anyone please help me with this?
Thank you,
Marilyn

Solution
You may want to try pulling the power and the battery, to shut it down completely. Then put them both back and try the following...

How to enter "Safe Mode".

In Windows 8 and 10 ...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In...
You may want to try pulling the power and the battery, to shut it down completely. Then put them both back and try the following...

How to enter "Safe Mode".

In Windows 8 and 10 ...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In "Safe Mode" with "Command Prompt" starts Windows in Safe Mode, with a Command Prompt window instead of the Windows interface. This option is mostly only used by IT professionals.)

Now sign in to the computer with your account name and password. (If you have one set.) When you are finished troubleshooting, you can exit "Safe Mode" restarting your computer.

Solution