My Asus laptop won't come on at all?

theblackhandxix

Estimable
Sep 6, 2015
Hello.

Yesterday i was downloading some software and then my laptop shut off.it took a minute off hitting the power button then it finally came back on..

Once i got back on i reinstall the software again (At first i didnt think they were connected )

No its doing it again and not coming on this time.

I had this problem with my laptop not coming on.. i just took the battery out, it thr power button for 30+ second put it back in and i was good. I did that maybe 6 timrs and nothing. I even tried doibg it leaving the battery out and put the adapter in, still didnt come on.

My green light that indicate its on still turn on. Whenbi plug my adapter in thr Orange light still come on.. what can this be? I don't think the laptop broken just something else strange.

Solution
Hi,

Have you tried re-seating the RAM. You actually did most of the possible troubleshooting steps needed by your laptop and re-seating the RAM would be the another step you might want to consider doing.
- Remove the RAM off the laptop then it back on, listen for any beeping sound.
- If it starts beeping turn it back off then then RAM back in then turn it on again
- If no beeping was heard your motherboard could be faulty already
Hi,

Have you tried re-seating the RAM. You actually did most of the possible troubleshooting steps needed by your laptop and re-seating the RAM would be the another step you might want to consider doing.
- Remove the RAM off the laptop then it back on, listen for any beeping sound.
- If it starts beeping turn it back off then then RAM back in then turn it on again
- If no beeping was heard your motherboard could be faulty already

Solution