My Asus model X200M notebook isn't turning on at all. I can't take the battery out as it is a notebook and can't seem to locat

Lauren123446

Estimable
Jul 4, 2015
My Asus model X200M notebook isn't turning on at all. I can't take the battery out as it is a notebook and can't seem to locate the battery. I had shut it down after it had a AVG virus check and it won't turn on at all now. Even when it is connected to a power source no lights turn on at all. This notebook is fairly new as it was a present at Christmas and it hasn't been dropped at all. Please help!!!

Solution
Hold the power button down with the charger plugged in for at least 30 seconds and see if it boots.

Since it has an internal battery it isn't easy to remove it, hold the power button down for 30 seconds and boot it then stick the battery back in ... which is what you normally do with a lappy with a detachable battery.

Still looking for other threads that might help you.
Hold the power button down with the charger plugged in for at least 30 seconds and see if it boots.

Since it has an internal battery it isn't easy to remove it, hold the power button down for 30 seconds and boot it then stick the battery back in ... which is what you normally do with a lappy with a detachable battery.

Still looking for other threads that might help you.

Solution