My Asus x540S bought 3days wont reboot what should I do?

Vbellah

Prominent
May 9, 2017
My Asus X540S bought 3days ago won't reboot after leaving it to charge for an hour when screen closed and laptop on what should I do to boot it

Vbellah

Prominent
May 9, 2017

Vbellah

Prominent
May 9, 2017
Hi rgd1101,
Thanks for replying to this soon enough. I bought it and they installed windows 10 and it has worked alright for the two days today I left is charging for an hour when on but screen closed and after trying to restart it nothing works. it ain't even charging.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
Cosmin85 Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 6
A Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 7
N Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 17
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Question Hi. I've bought an Acer Aspire 3 A315-53-35FQ and, after one week of use, it does not start anymore.
I just bought a new ACER Aspire Cloudbook 14,i forgot to bring the manual that will tell me how to set the first user name and
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
Solved! What is problem with this Asus X540S ?
Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming (bought mid 2017) slow as hell.
I bought a LG style 4
how to know the battery i bought is new?
I bought a new Corsair M65 pro and my cursor will move but I cant use left or right click
My little brother bought a game and is unable to download it.Help please
Solved! I bought a Gaming Laptop two days ago and have been having some very unique and very irritating problems with the GPU
I purchased a Lenover ideapad 330 and when I bought it home the battery symbol said plugged in, not charging. I brought it bac
My asus laptop which I bought 4 months ago shuts down Immediately on removing the charger and won't open unless plugged in. An
Asus Notebook X540S freezes up
my Ausus x540s laptop wont switch on, it shows its charging but wont switch on this morning after i had it on last night
My laptop Asus X540S model not turning on!
My ASUS X540S does not power on from battery
Asus X540S Acting strange and not turning on
Asus x540s Blank screen error
Asus X540s won't turn on

ASK THE COMMUNITY