Question My Blue Snowball iCE has completely stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2019
I unplugged the usb cable and all my services just stopped completely. I've reenabled the audio endpoint service and nothing works. I've tried using device manager and it either says device install requested or device not migrated. I cant find anything else and trying to find drivers for this came up inconclusive. Please help!

Jun 18, 2019
I just had the issue issue today and I managed to fix it for myself. I went to drivers and deleted not only the Blue Snowball under "Audio inputs and outputs" but also blue snowball under "Sound, Video and game controllers" down below. After deleting both I unplugged the snowball then plugged in back in and it asked me to restart to finish setting up installing. After restart it worked again. Tell me if this works for you. Got this from another guy on a forum this worked for me couldn't figure it out forever

Jul 19, 2019
Mine did the same, after not using it for a while. Didn't work on a friends computer too. Just on a hunch I dug around in my "old cords" box and found a similar cord, and it worked. So maybe try a new cord?

Jul 25, 2019
I have a similar problem, ive been using this mic for over 4 months, i turned on my computer and it restarted half way booting into windows then i realized my blue snowball black ice didn't have the red light when it usually does, i unplugged it started up my computer again and windows booted up fine. i replugged my snowball black ice in with windows fully loaded up and instant restart i looked at the cord and the wire had broken. a few days pass and my new wire comes (usb to mini usb) plug it in and computer doesn't restart but the mic has completely stopped working. anybody know how to help me fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.