Question My Bluetooth headphones aren't working

Nov 18, 2021
So a couple days ago I was using my earbuds that I've had for years but for some reason now they connect but play 0 sound and it only doesn't play sound when I use it on my phone, it pairs to my PC and plays sound just fine, and I've connected other Bluetooth headphones to my phone and they work too so it's something between my phone and my earbuds specifically I've tried to turn off Bluetooth, restart my phone, unpair and repair my earbuds but nothing has worked what do I do

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 4
pawlyk Audio 1
S Audio 0
AiapaecGaming Audio 0
FilipT Audio 0
Kurahee Audio 2
everyos Audio 4
LozCC Audio 1
Kooky Wrangler Audio 0
H Audio 1
iHacki44 Audio 2
M Audio 1
H Audio 3
M Audio 3
O Audio 1
G Audio 3
W Audio 2
C Audio 2
N Audio 1
H Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Integrating wireless headphones with PC and stereo set - using external Bluetooth transmitter
Question Bluetooth pairing problem on JBL TUNE 600BTNC wireless on-ear headphones
Question Can I keep bluetooth headphones running consistently while connected to PC?
Question Beats Solo3 wireless headphone maintain Bluetooth connection but regularly lose sound?
Question Bluetooth headphones muting
Question LG Harmon Kardon Bluetooth headphones not working
Question New Jib True earbuds start cutting out after a while in headphones mode.
Question Connecting bluetooth headphones to Samsung TV
Question Mic on Bluetooth 4.1 headphones doesn't work on PC
Solved! My bluetooth headphones' microphone doesn't work when in wired mode
Solved! Problem with Audio splitter and Bluetooth headphones. Mic not working
My bluetooth wireless skullcandy headphones work perfect how do you turn off when not in use and the blue light keeps flashing
Solved! I have bluetooth headphones. Is there a boombox/cd player with bluetooth that they will work with
Is there a way to use my bluetooth headphones with my non bluetooth tv and dont have to buy anything to make it work?thanks
Hey my headphones charge but the power button doesn't work and now I can't Bluetooth with any device, any suggestions?
Help required please getting bluetooth headphones working on non bluetooth TV
Wireless Bluetooth headphones won't work on Laptop
hi i have an lg 42la740v 47 in smart tv and wondered what bluetooth transmitter i can get to work my headphones n bluetooth po
Does Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones work with Skype(wireless-ly)?
Sound suddenly stopped working on the left side of my bluetooth headphones. The sound plays from the right only.

ASK THE COMMUNITY