My browsers cannot open websites

Oct 8, 2018
Since 2 days, my browsers are not able to open any websites. I have used Mozilla Firefox & Microsoft Edge. I use EPIC PRIVACY browser occasionally and I tried it. It is able to open any website when its proxy is on but same problem when its proxy is off. There is no virus or malware detected recently. I have rebooted to a previous restore point and problem not solved. I have uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it but problem remains. Everytime the message is the same - the data from the website is deficient and to contact website owner. The message received everytime is as follows - "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified." "Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

Oct 8, 2018
BringerofTea - Yes the problem started after AVAST ANTIVIRUS was installed free with POLARIS OFFICE 2017. But, I had immediately uninstalled AVAST ANTIVIRUS and today, I uninstalled POLARIS OFFICE 2017 also. I have also run Malwarebytes. But, the problem still persists.
Saga Lout - I have reached this website using EPIC PRIVACY browser with the Proxy on. Even on this browser, it does not work if proxy is off.