My camera and flash light stopped working on my phone how do I fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
It depends. If it is software, then you can try updating the device (if there are any updates in the settings). You can try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if they work in there. If they do, then something on the phone is causing your problem. You could try clearing the cache and data for both apps, but make sure you save anything that could be attached to those apps first. Somewhere off the phone, so you don't lose anything. Should none of these help, then you are at a point of trying a "Hard Reset" or taking it to someone to see if it is a hardware issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then...
It depends. If it is software, then you can try updating the device (if there are any updates in the settings). You can try starting up the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if they work in there. If they do, then something on the phone is causing your problem. You could try clearing the cache and data for both apps, but make sure you save anything that could be attached to those apps first. Somewhere off the phone, so you don't lose anything. Should none of these help, then you are at a point of trying a "Hard Reset" or taking it to someone to see if it is a hardware issue.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.