My camera wont show on my screen

Jun 27, 2018
My camera won't show on my phone screen. It is not disabled tho. There is a camera icon in the lockscreen but i cant find it in the menu. Pls help. Im freakin out. I just bought this 2 months from now. But it has already problems wtf. Pls help. I need camera in my school thats why i need your helpful answer guys. Thank you. :)

Solution
OK The menus that show lists of icons are not where you can choose to use an app. They are where you choose the icon itself, and then you place it on the home screen that you want it on. To use it you then tap that icon, when it is on the home screen.

The screen I mentioned. The one that pops up when you tap and hold the background of any home screen, that is the list of icons. The other way to get to that list is to tap the icon that is all little squares. However, again, you can't run the app from there. That is just where the icons are kept.
As long as the app for the camera is on the device, then it is there. You can try tapping and holding anywhere on the background of the home screen and you should get a pop up of icons you can add to the screen. If it is still on the phone, it will be there. There is also the camera button, which most phones have.

If neither of these work, then I would contact the manufacturer.

OK The menus that show lists of icons are not where you can choose to use an app. They are where you choose the icon itself, and then you place it on the home screen that you want it on. To use it you then tap that icon, when it is on the home screen.

The screen I mentioned. The one that pops up when you tap and hold the background of any home screen, that is the list of icons. The other way to get to that list is to tap the icon that is all little squares. However, again, you can't run the app from there. That is just where the icons are kept.

Solution