my ccc is missing a bunch of options

Solution
Looks like your display driver is either not installed, or the wrong version is being used. You should be able to fix it by downloading the correct driver, then completely removing your old one and installing the new one.

genrldisaray

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012
Looks like your display driver is either not installed, or the wrong version is being used. You should be able to fix it by downloading the correct driver, then completely removing your old one and installing the new one.

Solution

triscint

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013

do really need to uninstall the old one? I always have trouble with this driver version 13.12 blue screening my computer during installation. But your right up dating the drivers solved the problem. Until it starts blue screening again then I have to rollback.

genrldisaray

Honorable
Jun 24, 2012

Video drivers can be pretty finicky, although it's more of an issue when switching from Nvidia to AMD or vice versa. It is usually recommended to remove the old ones before installing new ones if you're having any kind of trouble. You could also try the 14.2 beta if 13.12 is giving you problems, and see if it's any better.