My computer freezes/crashes and loops any audio playing at the time of the malfunction.

anonymous maximus

Estimable
May 14, 2015
Specs:
PC type: Acer Aspire 5532 Laptop
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Processor TF-20 1.60 GHz
System type(x32 or x64): 64-bit

I've been running into this problem lately, where I'm watching a YouTube video or some other kind of media and the computer just suddenly freezes or crashes while looping any audio that's currently playing. No blue screen, no error message, absolutely nothing. Sometimes it's temporary, and other times I will have to use a cold reboot to fix the problem. It's not a critical issue to me, but it is sort of annoying. Please give me any assistance ASAP! I'll be very glad if you can help me out.

lucas7004

Estimable
May 15, 2015
Put in the windows disk or usb( whatever you have it on) and try to repair windows in the troubleshooting part. If that doesn't help, back up and reinstall windows. If that doesn't work, check if the hard drive, ram or the processor are faulty. If that doesn't work, then it's probualy the motherboard.

delaro

Distinguished
Check your Fans, take the Case off and wait for it to crash then physically look at the fans "CPU,GPU and Power Supply" to see if they slowed down or stopped. I have had PCs brought to me for the same issue you mention and 3/4 or the time it was a Overheating problem that for some reason wouldn't trigger a BSOD.